Terms & Conditions
- 1.1.1. Base Currency: means the first symbol in the trading pair.
- 1.1.2. Buyer: means the User who submits an Order to buy PHS or Cryptocurrencies through the Platform.
- 1.1.3. Commission: means a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. bank,
non-bank financial institution, payment service provider, etc).
- 1.1.3. Commission: means a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. bank, non-bank financial institution, payment service provider, etc).
- 1.1.4. Cryptocurrency: means peer-to-peer decentralized digital representation of value (e.g. bitcoins, ethers, etc.).
- 1.1.5. Deposit: means a Transaction involving transfer of Funds to the Account.
- 1.1.6. Fiat currency: means government-issued currency that is designated as legal tender in its country of issuance through government decree, regulation, or law.
- 1.1.7. Funds: means Cryptocurrency, Fiat currency and/or PHS.
- 1.1.8. Margin Trading: means leverage trading when the User may trade with borrowed Funds instead of his/her own (i.e. open a position using less of his/her own Funds than the actual amount of this position).
- 1.1.9. Order: means the User’s instruction to buy or sell Cryptocurrency or PHS on certain conditions.
- 1.1.10. Platform: means an environment created by CubeBit 2.0 that allows to trade Cryptocurrencies and PHS.
- 1.1.11. Rollover fee: means an estimated fee that is charged by CubeBit 2.0 from the User’s balance to roll over a position for the next 4 hours.
- 1.1.12. Seller: means the User who submits an Order to sell GHS or Cryptocurrencies through the Platform.
- 1.1.13. Services: means all and any service provided by CubeBit 2.0.
- 1.1.14. Site: means CubeBit 2.0 website at https://CubeBit 2.0.io.
- 1.1.15. Transaction fee: means a fee which is payable to CubeBit 2.0 for each completed Transaction.
- 1.1.16. Transaction Price: means the total price paid by the Buyer in respect to each Transaction performed via the Service.
- 1.1.17. Transaction: means (i) transfer of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies by the User to his/her Account (“Deposit Transaction”); (ii) transfer of Cryptocurrencies, PHS or Fiat currencies among the Users (“Trading Transaction”), (iii) withdrawal of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies from his/her Account (“Withdrawal Transaction”).
- 1.1.19. Voucher: means an alphanumeric redeemable code, which can be used to transfer Cryptocurrency or PHS between Accounts.
- 1.1.20. Withdrawal: means a Transaction involving a transfer of Funds from the User’s Account to his/her bank account or to an account opened in any other financial institution.
- 1.1.21. Where the context so admits words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
2. THE SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
- 2.1. The Services allow all Users of the Platform to trade Cryptocurrencies to other Users.
- 2.2. Depending on the User’s place of residence, the User may not be able to use all the functions of the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in his/her place of residence and/or place from which the User accesses this Site.
- 2.3. The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, he/she is trading with other Users, and that CubeBit 2.0 acts only as an intermediary in such Transactions, not as the counterparty to any trade.
3. THE USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3.3. The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.
- 3.5 The User agrees that, whenever the Transaction is made, the Platform sends and receives the monetary sums and/or cryptocurrencies to/from the Buyer’s and the Seller’s Accounts opened in their name and on their behalf.
- 3.6. The User undertakes to notify CubeBit 2.0 immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to support@CubeBit 2.0.io. Any User who violates the mentioned rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for any losses incurred by CubeBit 2.0 or any user of the Site.
- 3.7. The User undertakes not to use the Service to perform a criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
- 3.8. The User is responsible for any and all damages caused, and all liability actions brought against CubeBit 2.0 for infringement of any third-party rights or violation of any applicable laws.
- 3.10. Users are solely responsible for determining whether any contemplated Transaction is appropriate for them based on their personal goals, financial status, and risk willingness.
- 3.11. All added payment instruments to your Account, may it be a bank account, credit card, debit card, or others must be named after the Account holder. Any attempt otherwise will be considered as fraud.
4. THE USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 4.2. The User represents and warrants that he/she will only use the Platform to perform Transactions in accordance with the conditions set forth in these Terms and that they are duly authorized and have the capacity to enter into the Transactions on the Platform.
- 4.3. The User represents and warrants that both Fiat currency and cryptocurrency deposited to the Account belong to the User and derived from legal sources.
- 4.4. The User represents and warrants that he/she will withdraw any cryptocurrency from his/her Account only to his/her wallets, otherwise CubeBit 2.0 does not hold any liability for the consequences of such withdrawal.
- 4.5 The User represents and warrants that all Transactions being carried out do not violate the rights of any third party or applicable laws.
- 4.6 The User understands that his personal data and identifiers may be shared with appropriately authorized third parties, due to legal obligations such as prevention of crimes and tax purposes and/or to provide the service requested by the User.