Terms & Conditions
CubeBit of Naxxar Road, San Gwann, Malta (hereinafter the “CubeBit”) that applies to the User’s
use of this website, any and all services, products, and content provided by CubeBit. As used
herein, “CubeBit” refers to the company CubeBit, including but not limited to, its owners,
directors, investors, officers, employees, agents or other related parties, unless otherwise
choosing whether to visit the Site and use the services, products, and content of CubeBit.
for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules, and regulations of his/her
specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to the User in connection with the use of any and
well as any other policies published on the Site by reference, so by accepting these Terms of
Use, the User agrees with and accepts all the policies published on the Site.
ACCESS THIS SITE AND SHALL NOT USE ANY OF CubeBit’S SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT.
with the definitions provided below:
- 1.1.1. Base Currency: means the first symbol in the trading pair.
- 1.1.2. Buyer: means the User who submits an Order to buy PHS or Cryptocurrencies through
- 1.1.3. Commission: means a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. bank,
non-bank financial institution, payment service provider, etc).
- 1.1.4. Cryptocurrency: means peer-to-peer decentralized digital representation of value
(e.g. bitcoins, ethers, etc.).
- 1.1.5. Deposit: means a Transaction involving transfer of Funds to the Account.
- 1.1.6. Fiat currency: means government-issued currency that is designated as legal
tender in its country of issuance through government decree, regulation, or law.
- 1.1.7. Funds: means Cryptocurrency, Fiat currency and/or PHS.
- 1.1.8. Margin Trading: means leverage trading when the User may trade with borrowed
Funds instead of his/her own (i.e. open a position using less of own Funds than the
actual amount of this position).
- 1.1.9. Order: means the User’s instruction to buy or sell Cryptocurrency or PHS on
- 1.1.10. Platform: means an environment created by CubeBit that allows to trade
Cryptocurrencies and PHS.
- 1.1.11. Rollover fee: means an estimated fee that is charged by CubeBit from the User’s
balance to roll over a position for the next 4 hours.
- 1.1.12. Seller: means the User who submits an Order to sell GHS or Cryptocurrencies
through the Platform.
- 1.1.13. Services: means all and any service provided by CubeBit.
- 1.1.15. Site: means CubeBit website at https://cubebit.io.
- 1.1.16. Transaction fee: means a fee which is payable to CubeBit for each completed
- 1.1.17. Transaction Price: means the total price paid by the Buyer in respect to each
Transaction performed via the Service.
- 1.1.18. Transaction: means (i) transfer of Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies by the
User to his/her Account (“Deposit Transaction”); (ii) transfer of Cryptocurrencies, PHS
or Fiat currencies among the Users (“Trading Transaction”), (iii) withdrawal of
Cryptocurrencies or Fiat currencies from his/her Account (“Withdrawal Transaction”).
- 1.1.19. User: means a person or an entity that uses the Services, agrees to follow the
- 1.1.20. Voucher: means an alphanumeric redeemable code, which can be used to transfer
Cryptocurrency or PHS between Accounts.
- 1.1.21. Withdrawal: means a Transaction involving a transfer of Funds from the User’s
Account to his/her bank account or to an account opened in any other financial
- 1.2. Where the context so admits words denoting the singular shall include the plural
and vice versa.
2. THE SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
- 2.1. The Services allow all Users of the Platform to trade Cryptocurrencies to other
- 2.2. Depending on the User’s place of residence, the User may not be able to use all the
functions of the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to follow those rules and laws in
his/her place of residence and/or place from which the User accesses this Site.
- 2.3. The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, he/she
is trading with other Users, and that CubeBit acts only as an intermediary in such
Transactions, not as the counterparty to any trade.
3. THE USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3.1. The User has the right to enter and use the Site and the Services, as long as
User agrees to accept and comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
or any of the services provided by CubeBit.
- 3.3. The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations
related to the use of the Services.
- 3.4. The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations
related to the use of the Services.
- 3.5. The User undertakes to immediately (i.e. right after the moment of discovery)
inform CubeBit about any unusual, suspicious, unclear or abnormal changes on his/her
Account. In case of late informing or non-informing the User will be liable for the
accordingly, including but not limited to report to the relevant state or national
- 3.6. The User agrees that, whenever the Transaction is made, the Platform sends and
receives the monetary sums and/or cryptocurrencies to/from the Buyer’s and the Seller’s
Accounts opened in their name and on their behalf.
- 3.7. The User undertakes to notify CubeBit immediately of any unauthorized use of
his/her Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to
[email protected] Any User who violates the mentioned rules may be terminated, and
thereafter held liable for any losses incurred by CubeBit or any user of the Site.
- 3.8. The User undertakes not to use the Service to perform a criminal activity of any
sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations,
financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
- 3.9. The User is responsible for any and all damages caused, and all liability actions
brought against CubeBit for infringement of any third-party rights or violation of any
fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, breach of the terms implied
by operation of law or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
- 3.11 Users are solely responsible for determining whether any contemplated Transaction
is appropriate for them based on their personal goals, financial status, and risk
- 3.12 All added payment instruments to your Account, may it be a bank account, credit
card, debit card, or others must be named after the Account holder. Any attempt
otherwise will be considered as fraud.
4. THE USER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 4.1. By registering an Account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she:
Follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he
involving cryptocurrencies and PHS.
- 4.2. The User represents and warrants that he/she will only use the Platform to perform
Transactions in accordance with the conditions set forth in these Terms and that they
are duly authorized and have the capacity to enter into the Transactions on the
- 4.3. The User represents and warrants that both Fiat currency and cryptocurrency
deposited to the Account belong to the User and derived from legal sources.
- 4.4. The User represents and warrants that he/she will withdraw any cryptocurrency from
his/her Account only to his/her wallets, otherwise CubeBit does not hold any liability
for the consequences of such withdrawal.
- 4.5 The User represents and warrants that all Transactions being carried out do not
violate the rights of any third party or applicable laws.
- 4.6 The User understands that his personal data and identifiers may be shared with
appropriately authorized third parties, due to legal obligations such as prevention of
crimes and tax purposes and/or to provide the service requested by the User.